Universal Sealants (UK) Ltd based in Washington, Tyne and Wear,
provide clients with a comprehensive service encompassing the following.
- Manufacture, supply and installation of expansion joint systems for bridges, car parks and structures.
- Manufacture, supply and installation of bridge deck and car park waterproofing systems.
- Manufacture, supply and installation of formulated products for civil engineering, construction and refurbishment
Like all industries, USL recognise that we have an impact on the environment.
We strive to create a company culture in order to manage our significant environmental aspects through the following commitments:
- Comply as a minimum, with all applicable environmental legislation and other requirements
- Implement measures in order to prevent pollution from our activities, products and services
- Set environmental objectives and targets to continually improve environmental performance
- Apply appropriate measures with the aim to reduce unnecessary consumption of resources such as energy, water and materials
- Manage controlled waste and effluent with due care and aim to reduce unnecessary production of these outputs
This environmental policy is communicated to all staff working for, or on behalf of, Universal Sealants and is available to the public via the website.
Date: 29th March 2010